To maximize your learning potential, it is recommended that you complete the course in the following manner:
1. Click the appropriate lesson name on the right to get started.
2. For each lesson, watch the videos and read the section in this manual. Some lessons have extra reading from The Golf Biomechanic’s Manual, or may follow an entire chapter in the book. You may want to watch the videos several times to clarify points that you may not understand quickly. Make sure you take notes to supplement what is in this course manual as well as in The Golf Biomechanic’s Manual.
3. For lessons teaching assessments, stretches and exercises, perform all that you are capable of performing with good form. Repeat this process at least twice – not necessarily on the same day – and if possible, also practice them on a willing friend or family member. This will aid with your comprehension of the course, as well as helping you to pass the quiz at the end of the lesson.
4. Some lessons are much longer than others, so take you time so that you master the material being presented.
5. When you feel ready, take the quiz at the end of each lesson. You will need to score at least 80% in order to progress to the next lesson. The purpose of the quizzes is not to trick you, but to make sure that you are proficient in the areas of knowledge presented. You may need to apply the knowledge you have gained from the lesson to a hypothetical situation in order to answer a question.
6. Mark each lesson as finished by clicking the “Mark as Complete” button. Once you’ve done so, you will be directed to the next lesson.
7. After you have completed all eighteen lessons and pass your quizzes with an 80% score or better you will receive your certificate of completion.
8. A green check mark will indicate where you left off in completing the course.