CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
This three-level program is based upon the techniques that have helped thousands of people increase vitality, decrease stress and sculpt the body of their dreams.
Each level looks in increasing detail at the underlying causes of disease and stress, considering the body as a “system of systems.” Using a coaching model, you will learn how disease and stress are preventable through healthy eating habits, lifestyle management and appropriate types of exercise.
You will understand why every meal, every bout of exercise and every late night has a hormonal consequence. You will be given tools, such as in-depth questionnaires, to assess your clients or yourselves and allow you to determine their or your readiness for change.
No matter what your profession, you’ll likely agree that just because someone is not sick, does not mean he is well! Most chronic diseases take years to develop, but a healthy lifestyle can go a long way toward prevention. The information presented in the CHEK Optimal Health and Fitness through Practical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Coach Program (CHEK HLC) does not include “quick fixes”- which never work long term-but instead uses proven principles which build a strong foundation of health.
Fitness Professionals can provide their clients with the missing link to achieve the body they want and to improve their vitality and energy levels.
Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, and Rehabilitation Specialists can use the special assessments and principles taught in this series of courses to help them achieve lasting results and improve the structural integrity of their patients!
Alternative Health Care Providers and Massage Therapists can quickly increase their value by offering their clients practical ways to live a lifestyle more in tune with the therapy they are providing.
Even those that are not fitness or healthcare professionals will enjoy this course! CHEK HLC 1 is designed for the general public and professionals alike, teaching the foundational principles of the CHEK approach to health and wellness. You can easily apply these techniques and methods to yourself and your family.
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 1 (3 Days)
This is the foundation of the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching program and can be attended by anyone. Laypersons and health and fitness professionals have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from this course, which typically runs over a weekend. The course builds upon Paul Chek’s book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! and you will use yourself as a case history to help you:
- Learn how to apply the 1-2-3-4 approach to developing long-term body-mind changes.
- Learn how to use the CHEK Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire system for assessing physiological load and making essential diet and lifestyle changes.
- Understand the relationship between the 6 Foundation Health Principles and body-mind stress and learn how to apply these principles to balance your body systems so you can exemplify well-being!
- Learn and practice Paul Chek’s Zone Exercises as a means of “Working-In” which will show you how to use movement to “create energy” and cultivate the lifeforce needed to effectively express your creativity and Work-Out!
- Identify common roadblocks to success with diet and lifestyle modifications and gain simple solutions.
- Know how to implement key concepts of individualized eating using Paul Chek’s Primal Pattern® eating
- Discover how and when to use the “less is more” principle of exercise prescription and how to apply the 5 essentials of program design.
Prerequisite: Paul Chek’s book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!
Recommended Listening: Paul Chek’s You Are What You Eat Audio Program
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 (5 Days)
The CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 course builds upon the foundational principles covered in HLC 1, teaching you how to apply these with clients and patients. You will also learn Paul Chek’s HLC principles of coaching; essential for a successful Health and Lifestyle coaching practice. You will be guided to fully understand and apply the rationale behind physical and metaphysical assessment, wellness program design strategies, as well as the finer points of coaching for long-term lifestyle changes.
In CHEK HLC 2 you will:
- Learn the principles of CHEK HLC coaching
- Know how to implement Paul Chek’s 1-2-3-4 System for wellness program design and client management
- Gain insight into metaphysical correlations with physical symptoms including an introduction to the chakra system and the Love Principle
- Understand the science of mind for effective problem solving
- Realize the value of using Paul Chek’s 4 Doctors Living Philosophy as an effective client management strategy:Dr. Happiness: Acquire strategies for clarifying your clients’ dreams and keeping them motivated
Dr. Quiet: Experience daily work-in exercises that are easy to do and share with clients
Dr. Movement: Apply Paul Chek’s work-out and Work-In™ principles to determine what is appropriate for your client
Dr. Diet: Deepen your understanding of holistic nutrition and the necessary skills needed to help your clients achieve optimum health
- Understand how to use and apply the HLC 2 Health Appraisal Questionnaire to design comprehensive wellness program based on etiology (cause) for your clients
- Gain a solid, functional foundation of body systems
- Know where and how to access multidisciplinary support systems to help you guide your clients.
- Completion of CHEK HLC Level 1 program and the exam
- Current status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional
- Program Design correspondence course
- The Book of Chakra Healing by Liz Simpson
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need-How to Get Healthy Now e-book
- Identifying Your Primal Pattern® Diet audio by Paul Chek
- A C.H.E.K Practitioner’s Guide to How to Understand and Implement the How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy Questionnaires
- The Kalish Method: Healing the Body, Mapping the Mind by Dan Kalish (digital version included with your paid HLC2 registration)
- Under the Veil of Deception by Paul Chek (digitial version included with your paid HLC2 registration)
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 3 (6 Days)
CHEK HLC Level 3 is an advanced training program designed to improve and refine your skills at assessment and management of challenging clients. In this course you will learn how human energy systems are resourced, recognize stages of infant development with mind~body correlations as well as become familiar with bioenergy and psychospiritual influences to help clients restore optimal health. The course will help the Holistic Lifestyle Coach understand how parasites and fungal infections can affect your assessment results and what to do about them.
Advanced program design strategies, medical dowsing and cutting-edge, alternative approaches are also covered. You must have an excellent understanding of the principles taught in CHEK HLC 2 in order to attend this course.
Case Histories serve as the backbone of this course where you will learn:
- Review the Chakra system and the interrelation with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal system
- Understand the stages of Ego~Mind development using mind mapping techniques
- Recognize the stages of infant development and their correlations with physical structure, mental~emotional capacity, personality, disposition and perception
- Practice infant development exercises and related stretches
- Learn how to apply the 4 Doctor approach to organ mapping systems
- Understand how medical dowsing can be used fine tune a client’s HAQ scores
- Complete an assessment, design a program and evaluate the best coaching approach for a real, challenging case study
- Perform daily chi cultivation (work-in) exercises and learn how best to use them
- Completion of CHEK HLC Level 2 program and the exam
- Current status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional
- Completion of all current CHEK HLC Level 2 pre-requisites (if you took the program before 2011)
- A proficient mastery of all HLC 2 concepts and methods
- A complete case history from a challenging client – to be brought to the course
- Wisdom of the Body Moving by Linda Hartley
- The Subtle Body – An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Cindi Dale
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need – How to Get Healthy Now audio companion series by Paul Chek
- The 1-2-3-4 of Overcoming Addiction, Obesity and Disease audio program by Paul Chek
- The Fungus Link, Vol. 1 by Doug Kaufmann
- The Pendulum Kit by Sig Lonegren
Praise from CHEK HLC Students
For Canadian courses, the applicable taxes – HST, GST, QST – are applied according to the province in which the course is held.
Payment plans are available. Please see order forms for options.
Prices are in USD; programs held in other countries may have different investments.