Dr. Cliff Oliver: What is Medicine?
Get ready for a trip in the wayback machine and some music as Paul talks to one of his mentors, Dr. Cliff Oliver, who helped him create the CHEK Institute’s Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Program this week on Living 4D.
Learn more about Cliff and his work in medicine at The Center for Balance website. Just for Living 4D listeners: Mention that you listened to this podcast and you can save 20 percent on a one-hour consultation with him.
Sample some of Cliff beautiful photography at Creative Surf Photography La Jolla, and check his work out on social media on Facebook.
- Paul and Cliff share their love and music. (11:03)
- Why the wounded doctors are the best ones. (26:43)
- True medicine is healing. (41:24)
- How 5G tech may affect your health, and you don’t even know it. (55:40)
- Are you addicted to digital media? (1:10:17)
- “Cleaning up the environment is a non-debate.” (1:23:34)
- Functional medicine has become more accurate. (1:38:30)
- Can listening to music on a mobile phone weaken you? (1:51:20)
- Have you tried holotropic breathwork? (2:03:24)
- Experiencing ketamine. (2:14:17)
- Paul shares a death experience. (2:27:49)
- “Celebrate what’s right with the world.” (2:39:39)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Dr. Peter McCullough, Fritz Perls, Stan Grof, Dr. Jeffrey Bland and Dr. Stephen Porges
- Polyvagal theory
- Touch For Health
- The Open-Focus Brain by Les Fehmi and Jim Robbins
- The Music Lesson: A Spiritual Search for Growth Through Music and The Spirit of Music: The Lesson Continues by Victor Wooten
- Margaret A. Newman’s theory of Health as Expanding Consciousness
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Ervin Laszlo, Dr. David Minkoff, Rosanne Grace, Dr. Zack Bush and Eileen Troberman
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
- Waking Infinity and Psychedelica with Ben Stewart on Gaia
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify