Dr. David Minkoff: Detoxification, Proteins and Your Health
How much does our environment — not to mention conventional medicine — really harm our health?
Dr. David Minkoff shares his journey from the ER to functional medicine and describes the many problems people face with heavy metal toxicity in this mercury-free Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about David’s work via social media on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Check out David’s many amazing products at his BodyHealth website and his LifeWorks Wellness Center.
- David decided he was going to be a doctor at age 6. (9:09)
- David’s switch to functional medicine began when his wife suffered from mercury toxicity. (14:02)
- Developing Metal-Free. (24:37)
- The number of people David has tested who have high levels of metals and chemicals in their bodies is staggering. (39:53)
- Common symptoms and health challenges with heavy metal toxicity. (54:52)
- Medicine works in emergency situations but not for everyday health problems that can be just as deadly. (1:05:21)
- Could your low vitamin D levels be caused by glyphosate exposure? (1:20:16)
- Autism rates were VERY LOW when David was a resident physician in 1978. (1:31:40)
- “Out of all of the things we’re teaching you about medicine, only about half of it will end up being true, but we don’t know which half.” (1:42:20)
- Do you have enough chymotrypsin in your body? (1:50:47)
- The benefits of amino acids. (2:00:27)
- The toxicity of whey protein. (2:08:52)
- David competes in his next triathlon this fall. (2:30:20)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Search For The Perfect Protein: The Key to Solving Weight Loss, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia and Osteoporosis by Dr. David Minkoff
- David’s 2019 article, 7 Things I Learned From Doing Triathlon in My 70s, in triathlete
- Food Fix: How to Save Our Health, Our Economy, Our Communities and Our Planet One Bite at a Time by Dr. Mark Hyman
- The work of Jeffrey Bland, Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
- Weston A. Price on root canals
- Margaret A. Newman’s theory of Health as Expanding Consciousness
- Pottenger’s Cats
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify