Chervin Jafarieh: From Pain to Purpose
How would it feel to have an intimate one-on-one conversation with Paul about whole health and what it means to and for you?
Chervin Jafarieh returns to discuss the true meaning of health and the next steps in the evolution of Cymbiotika in this gentle Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Chervin’s work as an author, mentor and health expert on his website and on Instagram.
- Cymbiotika 3.0. (3:07)
- Do you know what the organs in your body do? (13:42)
- How do you achieve balance? (24:59)
- Identify the non-negotiables you need to be healthy. (36:55)
- A shared frequency of neglect. (51:11)
- Learning compassion. (1:00:08)
- How are your supplements formulated? (1:18:07)
- Are you trapped in a digital world? (1:32:03)
- Ahrimanic and Luciferic influences. (1:53:24)
- Not too much, not too little. (2:03:48)
- Paul’s highest podcast. (2:08:01)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Paul’s previous Living 4D conversations with Chervin in episodes 43 and 122
- The work of Kabir
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Jonathan Bluestein, Andreas Wecker and Rudi Verspoor
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify