Andreas Wecker: Healing Oils: The Soul of the Seed
Ever heard of anyone who defied death twice with the help of seed oils?
Meet five-time Olympic medal winner and gymnast Andreas Wecker who shares his amazing journey back to health which led him to create his own internationally renowned organic seed oil company and some dos and don’ts about the products he sells in this inspiring Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Andreas’ story here and on Instagram.
For Living 4D listeners: Receive a 10 percent discount on any seed oils Andreas sells on his website by using the promo code CHEK10 at checkout.
- The ideal seed oils to use for vaporizing. (4:22)
- From the age of 10, Andreas’ long-term goal was to be a world champion. (7:46)
- Crohn’s disease devastated Andreas’ health after retiring from athletic competition in 2006. (16:10)
- Reinventing the oil press to make purer oils. (25:00)
- The ER doctor tells Andreas he’s dying, this time from carbon monoxide poisoning. His response: “I hear that a lot…” (33:16)
- How much metal is in your seed oil? (45:29)
- It’s not wise to overuse seed oils. (57:46)
- Some tips to find good seed oils and avoid bad ones. (1:18:08)
- Flax seed oil was where it all started for Andreas. (1:31:43)
- Oil and your skin. (1:40:13)
- A seed oil made for killing parasites. (1:52:34)
- Hemp seed was used to make the first motor oil. (2:02:22)
- Seed oils to heal your mood and anxiety. (2:11:58)
- Paul’s favorite seed oil. (2:24:18)
- Use this trick to determine if you’re iodine-deficient. (2:33:22)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Andreas wins an Olympic Gold Medal in 1996 via YouTube
- Iron cross training on YouTube
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Alicia Rose, David Wolfe, Chervin Jafarieh, Jason Pickard and Dave Asprey
- Oregon State University’s study on hemp compounds and COVID-19
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify