Rudi Verspoor: Homeopathy: A Deeper Look
Have you been curious about homeopathy but don’t know where to start?
Rudi Verspoor, dean of the Hahnemann Center for Heilkunst and Homeopathy, describes the journey that led him to homeopathy and reveals what holistic health professionals don’t understand about it in this Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Rudi’s work at the Hahnemann Center for Heilkunst and Homeopathy where you can discover the comprehensive study programs for healthcare professionals. Explore the foundations of Romantic Science at the School for Romantic Science and Healthcare.
Want to consult one-on-one with a Romantic Science clinician? Check out myhealthplan.center.
- A serious illness in his 30s forced Rudi to consider homeopathy. (3:35)
- Causality, causation or symptomology? (8:40)
- All disease originates from various levels of karma. (12:39)
- The Law of Similars. (25:58)
- Four fundamental emotions and how to address them with homeopathy. (37:21)
- Knowing when to use the right remedy at the proper time. (44:10)
- What the homeopathic and natural health communities don’t understand. (51:40)
- Organic diseases. (59:51)
- An emergence of the autistic state of mind. (1:16:51)
- The real meaning of prayer. (1:30:11)
- Homeopathy through intention. (1:46:41)
- How allopathic medicine and homeopathy became separate entities. (1:56:43)
- Getting to the zero point. (2:05:36)
- Levity versus gravity: Balancing the resistance. (2:19:41)
- “You can’t exclude the ugliness, or you’re not practicing spirituality.” (2:33:11)
- An amazing transformation is coming for those who understand it. (2:42:59)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Pfluger’s laws
- A Short History of Romantic Medicine: Past as Prologue and A Short History of Romantic Medicine: Redivivus by Rudi Verspoor
- National Center For Homeopathy
- Escape From Freedom by Erich Fromm
- The work of Samuel Hahnemann, Royal Raymond Rife, Wilhelm Reich and Arthur M. Young
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Jason Pickard
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify