Mikki Willis 2: What’s Really Going On?
How does the media shape what we know and think about the world? What efforts do you make to get the best information you need to make sane and healthy choices?
Filmmaker Mikki Willis shares what’s happened in his life since the release of his Plandemic series, the role of media in our lives and how we move forward in this Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Mikki on Instagram and YouTube. Watch Mikki’s Plandemic series at this link.
- Mikki travels to Washington. D.C. on Jan. 6 to protest the lockdowns related to COVID-19. (12:33)
- Mikki’s encounter with the New York Times. (31:12)
- Mikki’s three decades of work in the media. (42:04)
- Do you vote for a who or a what? (1:00:10)
- Mikki meets with the FBI after Jan. 6. (1:13:25)
- The emergence of egregores. (1:22:00)
- How do you figure out what’s true or not? (1:32:56)
- A need for nuance. (1:49:10)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Jeffrey Mishlove
- Planet of the Humans on YouTube
- Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny by Mark Stavish
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- Electric Body, Electric Health by Eileen McKusick
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify