So let’s start off with some facts. According to scientists:
- The average human thinks roughly 60,000 thoughts each day
- Of those thoughts, between 80% and 90% are negative
- 95% of those thoughts are the same thoughts we had the day before (and the day before that…)
These are some of the points Warren Williams raises in my recent interview with him on the power of thought. As he puts it, “we train ourselves to think negatively and expect our bodies to react (to treatment, therapy, fitness programs, etc) positively”.
If you believe that our thoughts affect our health, the real question is, how do we change those negative thoughts? Watch this interview and find out!
Latest posts by Wayne (see all)
- An Understanding of the Chakra System - March 28, 2019
- Inspiration + Motivation For Healthy Change - February 21, 2019
- Using Nutrition to Overcome Chronic Fatigue - January 23, 2019