Dr. Nick Berry and Ellen Bird: Strategies For Thriving in Times of Crisis
Have you been struggling to keep your head above water during these pandemic times we’re living in?
Dr. Nick Berry returns to the podcast, along with Ellen Bird, to discuss some very practical ways to manifest more peace and serenity in your life and the world in this aromatic Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Nick’s work via social media on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 10 percent on Nick’s single oils and blends at his Essential Oils Wizardry website by using the promo code living4d at checkout.
- Why unconscious living — running on the hamster wheel — is so comfortable for many people. (7:52)
- “The past two years have presented opportunities to reflect on what’s working or not and really hone our practices.” (15:17)
- How to find the chi field. (19:53)
- “No mind, no devil.” (35:40)
- Follow the money. (48:14)
- Origins of the blue lotus. (59:04)
- Clean extraction methods for producing essential oils. (1:10:23)
- A pharmacist turned Shaman. (1:26:49)
- A safe way to travel with essential oils. (1:37:00)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Fall 2020 Almeda Fire in southern Oregon
- C60: Buckminsterfullerine
- The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism by Naomi Klein
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
- The Creepy Line on YouTube
- The work of Paul Stamets
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify