Dr. Nick Berry: Healing Common Challenges With Essential Oils
Dr. Nick Berry isn’t your typical pharmacist or whole health entrepreneur. After speeding through his doctoral studies, Nick invested a year to investigate different kinds of therapeutic options to strengthen his “holistic arsenal.”
In this episode, Paul talks to Nick about his journey, how he became a holistic pharmacist and the healing potential of essential oils and plant medicines.
Dr. Nick is very kindly offering Paul’s listeners a 10% discount on his single and blended essential oils. Simply visit his website EssentialOilWizardry.com and enter the promo code living4d, all lower case, when you checkout.
- When Paul met Nick, he thought he was meeting a Shaman, not a pharmacist. (2:03)
- A trip to Burning Man. (9:53)
- The world of terpenes and their therapeutic value in essential oils. (12:07)
- Nick learning as a teenager about the healing properties of psychotropic plants. (140:05)
- An organic certification doesn’t mean a product is necessarily better. (23:57)
- Crafting essential oils as a form of art. (27:07)
- The effect of sonic geometry. (31:47)
- The difference between a conventional pharmacist and a Shamanic pharmacist. (38:06)
- How essential oils work with your body. (43:10)
- Using oil of oregano to treat an upper respiratory infection. (47:15)
- Essential oils provoke emotions before the conscious mind is engaged. (55:38)
- Rose geranium supports the emotional centers, particularly around the heart. (1:00:34)
- Paul’s painful divorce. (1:09:43)
- How essential oils treat emotional pain. (1:12:21)
- Using essential oils with intention to heal. (1:14:10)
- Teaching people how to be their own doctor by using essential oils skillfully. (1:23:53)
- Can you talk to a plant? (1:26:46)
- Very young children should avoid most essential oils. (1:37:14)
- Essential oils that enhance sexual energy. (1:41:51)
- Treating premature ejaculation. (1:50:41)
- Ever had sex with a ghost? (1:56:31)
- Using essential oils for healing scars and wounds. (2:03:39)
- With essential oils, less is more. (2:15:40)
- A groin-burning reason to use caution when applying essential oils to sensitive areas of your body. (2:18:40)
- Need an adaptogen to handle stress better? (2:38:42)
- What’s the difference between a high – and low – quality essential oil? (2:41:57)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Dr. Nick Berry
- Essential Oil Wizardry: Save 10% on single and blended essential oils when you use the promo code living4d
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
- Insights at the Edge: Tami Simon interviews Rick Doblin
- The Scented Ape: The Biology and Culture of Human Odour by D. Michael Stoddart (book)
- Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock
- The etheric body
- The Body Keeps The Score: Brain, Mind and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Dr. Bessel van der Kolk
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
- The Healing Herb: A Holistic Guide to Cannabis
A Special Offer from Dr. Nick Berry
All Living 4D with Paul Chek listeners can receive 10% off single and blended essential oils from Dr. Nick.
To receive your discount:
- Go to essentialoilwizardry.com/paulchek/
- Select the oils you’d like to order
- Enter the promo code living4d at checkout
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify