Gary Crozier: From Pain Teacher to Dream Weaver: How to Turn Challenge Into Opportunity
The life of Gary Crozier has been a harrowing one full of pain, numerous health challenges and 16 major surgeries. At any point along this journey, Gary could’ve stopped. Many people would’ve, but Gary isn’t just your average human.
Gary describes his journey from painful to pain-free living and how he became a world-renowned trainer then developed PtEnhance, the first software tailored for the needs of health and fitness professionals and their clients, in this inspirational Living 4D conversation.
As a special gift to Living 4D listeners, sign up for PtEnhance at this link and receive a free PtEnhance account for life that gives you access to all of this website’s many resources and tools for one trainer and two clients.
Learn more about Gary’s work with PtEnhance via social media on Facebook.
- Gary went from being a “case study” to an award-winning personal trainer and CHEK Professional. (6:50)
- Sixteen major surgeries. (17:30)
- The origins of PtEnhance. (33:10)
- Are you open to synchronicities? (44:51)
- One of the biggest challenges fitness professionals face: Writing a program scientifically. (49:32)
- Rather than paying attention to pain you’re feeling, focus on where you’re not feeling it to survive. (1:05:14)
- The benefits of mitigating risks, having a plan B and managing your ego as a fitness professional. (1:17:52)
- Are you asking the right/better questions? (1:25:10)
- “What saved me: When I learned to say the business rather than my business. When I was saying my business, it owned me… .” (1:45:37)
- Success in life may be partly dictated by your ability to change and adapt. (1:54:10)
- Anger can be a positive emotion, if it prompts you to change. (2:02:35)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify