Paul Chek: Shamanic Approaches and the Chek Strategy for Healing Pain
If you’ve been following Paul’s series about the Pain Teacher, you have a far better understanding about how it manifests in your life, but how do you work with it to achieve the goals and dreams you want for your life?
Paul explains how to benefit from these insights you’ve learned and improve your life by using his proven 1-2-3-4 approach that honors the Pain Teacher in the conclusion of this Living 4D podcast series.
- Your one love, dream or goal. (4:37)
- Do you make changes consciously or unconsciously? (15:52)
- Defining the ego. (27:00)
- Our ego is a very important illusion. (36:22)
- Locate the shadow in yourself by identifying judgments you hold against others. (46:56)
- “The soul is a silent guide until you learn how to speak to it.” (57:15)
- The yin (feminine) and yang (masculine) energies. (1:08:43)
- Five questions a Shaman will ask you. (1:13:37)
- Balance in relation to the 4 Doctors and yin and yang. (1:32:39)
- Your workout is really an idea. (1:40:36)
- “No one is strong or fast enough to do anything meaningful in the world of alone.” (1:54:22)
- Could poor nutrition/food quality contribute to your physical pain? (1:58:23)
- People participate in “isms” when they have no healthy mythology guiding their lives. (2:18:16)
- The Pain Teacher reminds people often about the different kinds of rest they need. (2:23:19)
- The three choices you make in relation to any person, place or thing. (2:34:11)
- How the 4 Doctors connect to your values. (2:42:42)
- “The Pain Teacher makes us aware of what we’re creating, which is often the opposite of what we actually want.” (2:49:21)
- Humans have unique agents of consciousness. (2:57:47)
- “Pain inspires us to go beyond our ego to gain contact with and guidance from our soul.” (3:04:09)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Rupert Sheldrake on animals
- Hundredth monkey effect
- The work of Robert A. Johnson, Stanley Krippner and Dr. Royal Lee and Randy Veitenheimer
- The Biering-Sorensen test
- The Five Elements Theory
- Living 4D podcast with Matt Wallden on The Honest Vegetarian
- The late Dr. Candace Pert on sugar as a drug
- PPS Success Program Lesson 3: Goal Setting
- Paul’s Primal Pattern® Eating course
- Nutrition: The Dirt Facts
- The Living Soil and the Haughley Experiment by Lady Evelyn Barbara Balfour
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify