Chervin Jafarieh: DHA Oil, Health, and Spiritual Exploration
Once upon a time, Chervin Jafarieh was a very successful professional in the commercial real estate brokerage market and creating very lucrative financial platforms including a hedge fund.
For a while, Chervin became lost in the world of building and creating businesses, all because he wanted to be a benevolent king who took care of everyone…
Learn how Chervin made the transition from the dual worlds of real estate and hedge funds to a completely different path by way of Rudolf Steiner, to develop Cymbiotika DHA Astaxanthin in this Living 4D episode.
Just for Living 4D listeners, save 15 percent on Cymbiotika DHA by entering the promo code chek15 at the end of your checkout process after clicking on your shipping options.
- For Paul, drinking Angie’s breast milk was like a joyous, gentle Ayahuasca experience. (3:06)
- “Your true self is immaterial. Your conscious is ethereal. It pre-exists your body and transcends the material.” (12:16)
- “Each of the religious structures or stages of consciousness are like an egg shell.” (15:39)
- The deeper meaning of Chervin’s name. (17:11)
- There’s no better display of social programming than going to an American high school. (27:37)
- The origins of Chervin’s company, Cymbiotika. (30:49)
- The fish oil industry is a very toxic one. (45:41)
- The building blocks of Cymbiotika. (58:01)
- New products coming in the pipeline. (1:08:47)
- Game of Thrones is a perfect example of the Holy Trinity in action. (1:21:17)
- How do you balance supplementation with living a healthy lifestyle? (1:27:33)
- We’re living in a “demineralized” world. (1:38:15)
- “Good health is the first step to sovereignty.” (1:45:44)
- You can’t have gratitude if you don’t possess reverence for yourself first. (1:50:14)
- The Mike Tyson connection. (1:56:27)
- The plague of monocropping. (2:07:59)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Prayers of the Cosmos by Neil Douglas-Klotz and Matthew Fox
- Sai Baba’s Embodiment of Love
- The Reflexive Universe: Evolution of Consciousness by Arthur Young and Huston Smith
- An interview with Chervin and David Wolfe
- The Philosophy of Freedom by Rudolf Steiner
- The Real Truth About Vitamins and Anti-Oxidants by Judith DeCava
- The Ahrimatic influence
- Ken Wilber’s definition of Kosmos
- Rudolf Steiner: An Introduction to His Life and Work by Gary Lachman
- The Future of Life by Edward O. Wilson
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify