Jared Pickard: Biodynamics and Your Living Skin
What are the differences between organic farming and biodynamic farming?
Jared Pickard shares his journey from the NYSE to biodynamic farming in this natural Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Be Here Farm + Nature in St. Helena, Calif., at their website and on Instagram.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 10 percent on Summer Solstice Serum, one of Paul’s favorite skin products, or any other Sun Potion product in their collection by using the promo code DRHAPPY at this link.
- Jared grows the best cannabis biodynamically that Paul has ever tried. (16:56)
- Food as medicine. (22:03)
- Being introduced to Paul’s 4 Doctors philosophies transformed Jared’s life personally and professionally. (24:07)
- Differences between regenerative/biodynamic farming and typical industrial farming and organic farming. (34:59)
- Biodiversity: The amount of life forms in a habitat. (47:11)
- Where does nature stop and humanity begin? (51:54)
- Why is Christmas celebrated on Dec. 25? (1:06:04)
- The origins of biodynamic farming begin with Rudolf Steiner. (1:11:09)
- How the helical model of our solar system affects our planet and farming. (1:25:17)
- Using homeopathic medicines in biodynamic farming before planting a single crop. (1:43:16)
- Our connection to nature. (2:02:59)
- A sign of “smart” ag: Your tractor needs software updates. (2:21:39)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Jared’s I’m High on Cooking blog
- You Can Farm by Joel Salatin
- Sacred Agriculture: The Alchemy of Biodynamics by Dennis Klocek
- Hardpan, green manuring and Three Sisters gardens
- St. John’s Wort/Hypericum perforatum
- Anthroposophic medicine
- Sounds of Saturn from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Landback and Soul Fire Farm
- Rudolf Steiner Audio
- The Other Side of the Fence
- Hoxsey: How Healing Becomes a Crime
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Dave Murphy
- Thus Spoke The Plant by Monica Gagliano and Suzanne Simard
- The work of Jean Houston
- Oneness vs. the 1% by Vandana and Kartikey Shiva
- Rudolf Steiner’s Planetary Seals: Highlighting Their Metamorphosis by Correcting Their Orientation by Brian Gray
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify