Ari Honarvar: Rumi’s Gift to You
Have you ever heard poetry spoken so warmly and beautifully that it made your heart melt with joy?
Ari Honarvar, co-creator of Rumi’s Gift Oracle Cards, shares her journey from the warn-torn streets of Iran to America and how her love for all things Rumi transformed her life — including poetry spoken in her native Farsi — with Paul in this lyrical Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Ari at Rumi With a View, her activism at the Musical Ambassadors of Peace and on social media via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Angie’s perfect labyrinth led to a Rumi connection and discovering Ari’s story. (9:03)
- Ari’s relationship with Rumi began long before she was born. (16:31)
- Ari’s seven-year-old eyes seeing anti-aircraft missiles flying into the air creating beauty and terror. (25:12)
- Trust. (41:51)
- Paul’s first memorable lucid dream. (46:00)
- “Trust is my regular state.” (52:26)
- Silence. (1:09:27)
- Courage. (1:33:20)
- Service. (1:47:02)
- How spiritual people are like vacuum cleaners. (1:51:18)
- Feeling the fear and holding it like a bubble in the palm of your hand. (2:00:44)
- Ari’s emotions living in Iran as a teenager varied from having no fear of death to deep depression. (2:10:50)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The history of Persepolis built in 518 BC
- The beautiful art of Carmen Costello
- Ari’s journalism and activism as documented in many publications including Parents
- The legend of Chesty Puller
- The building of Iran as a superpower by the last Shah of Iran
- The Persian poet, Rabi’a al-Basri (only a handful of her poems have remained)
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify