Aubrey Marcus: Seeing God in the Eyes of the Devil
Since his previous appearance on the Living 4D podcast a year ago, life has changed in big ways for Aubrey Marcus, one of Paul’s favorite people.
Aubrey and Paul discuss the big changes and the bigger questions — God, life and free will — in this evolutionary Living 4D episode.
Learn more about Aubrey’s work on his website, the Aubrey Marcus Podcast and on social media via Twitter and Instagram.
- Why Aubrey stepped away from Onnit. (2:50)
- Does God evolve as humans do? (7:40)
- “God is a blank canvas of infinite potentiality and infinite possibilities.” (17:45)
- What Aubrey missed after six days in isolation. (26:22)
- Two good reasons for polyamory. (35:34)
- How Paul delicately balances living with two wives. (45:58)
- Relationships are the greatest teachers. (55:59)
- Does free will truly exist? (1:05:13)
- What it really costs to feed the world and provide everyone clean water. (1:22:48)
- The power of doing nothing. (1:29:26)
- “If you’re bored living on this planet, you have a problem.” (1:35:44)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Fred Hoyle, James Jeans and Adam Smith
- Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism and the Hopi Prophecy
- The Lion Tracker’s Guide to Life by Boyd Varty
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify