Paul Chek: Q&A Part 2
How do you deal with back problems caused by scoliosis? When do you make the choice to leave a long-term relationship? Should you be paying attention to where your flesh foods come from?
Paul addresses a wide range of questions from scoliosis and TMJ issues to schizophrenia and Spirit Animals in his second Q&A Living 4D podcast.
- Using the CHEK Totem Pole to evaluate and begin to heal from a spinal injury. (2:58)
- How your teeth fit together may be critical to treating a spinal problem. (9:55)
- Mastering the I/We/All concept of loving yourself enough first to love your partner in a relationship. (25:56)
- The four things you can do in a relationship crisis. (32:57)
- A common dietary change Paul recommends to his clients: Drop pork. (48:06)
- What should you do when food is served to you but you know you shouldn’t eat it? (58:41)
- The best approaches for treating temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome. (1:01:21)
- Many spirit guides will come to you in the form of an animal. (1:09:02)
- Is schizophrenia a mind-body-spirit problem? (1:16:16)
- Your diet dictates your body’s biochemistry and which fields you can/can’t access. (1:24:43)
- People who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia may be going through Shamanic initiations. (1:37:06)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Book of Chakra Healing by Liz Simpson
- NUCCA: The National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Lovett Brother Relationship of the spine
- Healing Your Attachment Wounds by Diane Poole Heller
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain and Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel Siegel
- Finding and Keeping Love by Harville Hendrix
- Loving Completely: A Five-Star Practice For Creating Great Relationships by Keith Witt
- Knowing Your Shadow: Becoming Intimate With All That You Are by Robert Augustus Masters
- Owning Your Own Shadow: Understanding The Dark Side of Psyche by Robert Johnson
- Rivers of Life or Sources and streams of faith of man in all lands by James George Roche Forlong
- Clinical Ecology by Dr. Lawrence Dickey
- Root Canal Cover-Up by George Meinig
- Chiropractic Approach to Head Pain by Darryl Curl
- Clinical Biomechanics: Musculoskeletal Actions and Reactions by R.C. Schafer
- Animal-Speak: The Spiritual and Magical Powers of Creatures Great and Small by Ted Andrews
- Awakening Kundalini: The Path to Radical Freedom by Dr. Lawrence Edwards
- A Practical Guide to Vibrational Medicine: Energy Healing and Spiritual Transformation by Richard Gerber
- The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Cyndi Dale
- Science and Human Transformation: Subtle Energies, Intentionality and Consciousness by Dr. William Tiller
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj
- Paul’s Living 4D Evolve Yourself Spiritually podcast
- What are Power Animals and Spirit Guides? on Paul’s YouTube channel
- How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify