Paul Chek: Ancient Wisdom & Re-imagining Your Health and Performance Part 1
Too often, modern life gets in the way of how human consciousness supports our ability to live healthy, holistic lives.
Paul discusses the various states of human consciousness and how each one of them comes with unique ways of relating to nature and even ties into the different functions of the human body, in the first of this very special two-part Living 4D podcast series.
During the podcast, stay tuned for more details about the CHEK Institute’s 2019 Black Friday event along with a grand opening of a brand-new shopping experience!
- Jean Gebser’s first stage of conscious development: The archaic stage. (5:46)
- What angels really mean. (13:52)
- The word chi really means steam. (17:41)
- “This interaction between emptiness and fullness produces perpetual energy and information flow that both energizes and informs all we call life or the universe.” (24:24)
- The expressions of metaphysical truths through metaphor in our daily lives. (27:22)
- The astral realm where we experience dreams also provide energetic experiences we attribute to our dreams and emotions. (37:25)
- Why holistic living and spiritual practices are so important. (52:00)
- Water molecules are very sensitive to vibration and have an incredibly wide frequency range. (1:00:06)
- The connection between intuition and the Earth. (1:09:01)
- Cancer takes about a decade to develop in the body. (1:17:40)
- Infant development and serpentine movements. (1:25:41)
- How magic consciousness relates to living holistically. (1:36:11)
- In today’s modern world, are we really safe and secure? (1:48:49)
- What is mythic consciousness? (1:58:20)
- The four essential functions of myth. (2:10:38)
- Our ability to access the magic, the archaic and mythic in ourselves helps us access what we really need to live holistically. (2:25:43)
- Defining integral consciousness. (2:47:44)
- Each level of consciousness has a very unique and important function. (2:56:58)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Seeing Through The World: Jean Gebser and Integral Consciousness by Jeremy Johnson
- Carl Jung’s four functions of consciousness
- Reconnecting to the Source by Ervin Laszlo and Deepak Chopra
- The work of Ervin Laszlo
- Mystery Teachings with Teresa Bullard on Gaia
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Alchemy by Dennis William Hauck
- Infinite Mind: Science of Human Vibrations of Consciousness by Valerie Hunt
- Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything by Ervin Laszlo
- Universal Sufism by H.J. Witteveen and Scott Sattler
- Dancing With Water, The New Science of Water by M.J. Pangman and Melanie Evans
- Dreams, Death, Rebirth: A Topological Odyssey Into Alchemy’s Hidden Dimensions by Steven Rosen
- Matt Wallden’s FC2O podcast with Lierre Keith
- Wisdom of the Body Moving by Linda Hartley
- Rivers of Life Volume 2 and Encyclopedia of Religions or Faiths of Man by J.G.R. Forlong
- Dirty Dancing
- The Triune Brain in Evolution by P.D. MacLean
- Do a Mu Meditation with Paul
- Pathways to Bliss: Mythology and Personal Transformation by Joseph Campbell and David Kudler
- Streams of Wisdom by Dustin DiPerna and Ken Wilbur
- Universe, Earth and Man in Their Relationship to Egyptian Myths and Modern Civilization by Rudolf Steiner
- Stalking The Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness by Itzhak Bentov
- The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Cyndi Dale
- Life Force, The Scientific Basis by Claude Swanson
- Primary Perception: Biocommunication With Plants, Living Foods and Human Cells by Cleve Backster
- One Mind: How Our Individual Mind is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters by Dr. Larry Dossey
- The Creation of Consciousness: Jung’s Myth For Modern Man by Edward Edinger
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify