Wade Lightheart: Digestion, Enzymes, Probiotics & Enhanced Wellbeing
How can anyone be a competitive bodybuilder and a vegetarian, given all of the nutritional limits? For bodybuilder Wade Lightheart, it’s not being focused on the “isms,” and looking at this nutritional choice as a continuing “experiment.”
Wade describes his journey to winning championships and creating a very successful supplements business that began with building his own gym (not unlike the one in Rocky IV) at age 15 in rural Canada in this Living 4D conversation.
For Living 4D listeners, Wade is offering a 27 percent discount on BiOptimizer’s Upgraded Digestion package consisting of four products that Paul uses. Use the code CHEK10 at checkout.
You can also sign up for BiOptimizer’s Awesome 12-Week Health Program by hitting this link.
Connect with Wade on social media via Facebook.
- Life changed in huge ways for Wade at age 15. (9:13)
- For Wade, living a vegetarian lifestyle is a continuing “experiment.” (17:46)
- Incorrect assumptions about food can cost you your health and life. (25:48)
- What really drives high achievers. (33:18)
- Wisdom allows you to step past rigid definitions and boxes we set up for ourselves and transcend them. (48:19)
- “A vision of mastery is knowing the right thing to do at the right time.” (58:56)
- Modern life is so focused on technology that many of us don’t know the basics of survival. (1:10:51)
- You’ve “made it” if you’re on Quackwatch. (1:15:52)
- “Everything from thinking to blinking requires an enzyme.” (1:21:38)
- The protein found in wheat has degraded significantly over the past century. (1:25:18)
- It’s possible to do well on almost any diet if your ability to digest, absorb and utilize those foods is at full capacity. (1:29:45)
- Parasite infections are a multifactorial problem. (1:37:13)
- The connection between drinking coffee and hydrochloric acid production in your body. (1:42:14)
- If your digestive system is working properly, you should be successful eating nearly any kind of diet. (1:52:07)
- The benefits of muscle testing. (1:55:14)
- How and when to use specific kinds of enzymes. (2:07:39)
- The two forms of probiotics. (2:17:18)
- Taking enzymes derived from animal-based sources can be challenging from some people. (2:30:46)
- Would taking enzymes help people handle Ayahuasca or magic mushrooms better? (2:40:18)
- If you’re having digestive troubles, try Paul’s lemon test to see if you need enzymes. (2:46:47)
- “Choices are actions that are the product of beliefs.” (3:00:49)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Wade and BiOptimizer co-founder Matt Gallant on Bulletproof Radio with Dave Asprey
- Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The Holy Science by Swami Sri Yukteswar
- Pumping Iron
- Bill Pearl’s Keys to the Inner Universe
- Enzyme Nutrition and Food Enzymes For Health & Longevity by Dr. Edward Howell
- Science in Agriculture: Advanced Methods For Sustainable Farming by Arden Anderson
- The work of Ehrenfried Pfeiffer and Dr. Francis Pottenger
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify