James Tunney: Crystallizing Consciousness: The Dangers of Technology to Personal Sovereignty
Does the slow creep of scientocracy into our daily lives keep you up at night wondering and worrying about the future of the planet?
Author and painter James Tunney returns to warn us about what could happen in the very near future if we don’t take steps to protect our humanity and sovereignty in this Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about James and his written work and art on his website.
- People are blind about the amount of freedom they really have. (9:05)
- Is the human species coming to an end? (17:40)
- The eternal choice you must make. (20:55)
- Living in a human zoo. (36:55)
- Receptivity. (44:27)
- A death culture. (58:40)
- The petrification process. (1:12:42)
- What do the people behind the scenes really want to do with their conscious control of the world? (1:23:00)
- “If you’re going to worship anything, choose the highest consciousness, not something smaller.” (1:39:36)
- A litmus test. (1:45:22)
- Paul’s conversation with Lucifer. (1:51:59)
- James’ vision of Paul. (2:09:08)
- Using the crystal state to understand the world in so many ways. (2:23:43)
- James uncovered the relationship of the crystal light at a deep spiritual level with help from the Jim Henson’s classic film, The Dark Crystal. (2:30:00)
- The Elon Musk distraction. (2:48:00)
- “Your real eyes are your spiritual eyes.” (3:09:58)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with James in episodes 142 and 163
- Plantation of the Automatons: Rule of an Automaticity Loop, Human Entrance to Transhumanism: Machine Merger and The End of Humanity, TechBondAge: Slavery of the Human Spirit, Empire of Scientism: The Dispiriting Conspiracy and Inevitable Tyranny of Scientocracy, The Mystical Accord: Sutras to Suit Our Times, Lines For Spiritual Evolution and The Mystery Of the Trapped Light: Mystical Thoughts in the Dark Age of Scientism by James Tunney
- The work of William Butler Yeats, Malachi Martin, B.F. Skinner, C.S. Lewis, Edgar Cayce, Philip K. Dick, Norbert Wiener, Manly Hall, Terrence McKenna, Giordano Bruno, Emmanuel Swedenborg, Itzhak Bentov, Wolfgang Pauli, Fred Hoyle, Donald Hoffman, Federico Faggin, Evelyn Underhill, Dr. James Oschman and Shelli Joye
- John Lilly speaks to Jeffrey Mishlove on YouTube
- The World, the Flesh and the Devil by J.D. Bernal and McKenzie Wark
- Life Force, The Scientific Basis by Claude Swanson
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Magic: A Treatise on Natural Occultism by Manly Hall
- The Trap by David Icke
- The Matter With Things By Iain McGilchrest
- H.G. Wells’ short story. The Crystal Egg, narrated on YouTube
- What is Life? by Erwin Schrodinger
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify