Matthew Zoltan: The Feeling For Healing
If you’re using meditation to heal from emotional pain and thinking your way through it, you may not be getting the results you need.
Learn how focusing on your feelings while meditating is the true foundation for stability and healing with Matthew Zoltan in this very deep Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Matthew’s mission on his website and Quiet Retreats and on social media via Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
For Living 4D listeners: Download Matthew’s Undo app and receive a free month when purchasing a one-year subscription by using the promo code CHEK123.
- Why soul is rarely used in Matthew’s teachings. (5:37)
- A state of pure feeling beyond thinking creates stability and a grounding that allows healing to begin. (12:03)
- The thought process. (16:06)
- Can you think your way out of problems? (23:08)
- We are vulnerable to bad influences when we’re disconnected from our bodies. (36:06)
- “Not caring is a dangerous thing for our species.” (44:57)
- Real differences between thinking and feeling. (51:21)
- Benefits of listening from the inside outward. (1:00:31)
- “We will never suppress the felt memory.” (1:19:00)
- Are you a self or a conglomerate of many things? (1:36:17)
- Matthew’s time as a young Yogi monk full of naïveté. (1:50:54)
- Matthew’s kind of meditation helps people get inside their bodies, feel their physical sensations and not over-think them. (2:08:47)
- Sit still, set aside what’s happening inside on a sensory level and see what you’re feeling (not thinking). (2:21:58)
- “Once you’re traumatized, you’re unable to feel.” (2:36:40)
- An Undo meditation guided by Matthew. (2:46:26)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Paul Brunton
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Zeus Yiamouyiannis
- The Reflexive Universe by Arthur M. Young
- The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life by Robert Becker and Gary Selden
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify