Dr. Edi Bilimoria: The Conscious Love Beyond Concepts
What does our world need right now: More intellect or more heart?
Dr. Edi Bilimoria makes a great case for a healthy balance of both if humanity wants to survive as he discusses his masterwork, Unfolding Consciousness: Exploring the Living Universe and Intelligent Powers in Nature and Humans, in this Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Edi and his work on his website and on social media via Instagram and Twitter. Watch the Unfolding Consciousness Book Study video series on YouTube.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 20 percent on Edi’s four-volume set of Unfolding Consciousness by using the promo code PaulChek23 at checkout. (All American orders for this set will be shipped from Chicago, so no additional shipping costs from the UK!)
- The huge holes mainstream science and religion can’t address. (7:45)
- Om. (13:23)
- An act of love. (21:01)
- The central message of Edi’s Unfolding Consciousness. (32:17)
- The body is not the person. (38:32)
- “Nature is anything but blind or mechanical.” (52:50)
- “Excessive intellect goes to arrogance while excessive heart goes to gullibility.” (1:02:50)
- Can you feel love? (1:24:03)
- “Philosophy provides the grand plan, religion shows the path and science gives us the method.” (1:37:15)
- How beliefs can be hugely significant but less important. (1:43:16)
- Disconnecting the heart from the brain. (1:57:24)
- Viewing life through poetry. (2:05:35)
- “To realize your greatness, first you have to recognize your littleness.” (2:18:12)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Shaping a Personal Myth to Live By by John Yungblut
- A Search in Secret Egypt by Paul Brunton
- The Snake and The Rope: Problems in Western Science Resolved by Occult Science by Edi Bilimoria
- Spare by Prince Harry
- The Principia: The Authoritative Translation by Sir Issac Newton and I. Bernard Cohen
- Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World by Charles, the Prince of Wales
- The Electronic Dopplegänger: The Mystery of the Double in the Age of the Internet by Rudolf Steiner and Andreas Neider0
- The work of Blaise Pascal, Alice Herz-Sommer, Max Planck, Helena Blavatsky, Jascha Heifetz, Kabir, Franz Liszt, John Archibald Wheeler, T.S. Eliot and John Keats
- Modern Man in Search of a Soul by Carl Jung
- Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything by Ervin Laszlo
- Plymouth Brethren
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Dr. Ibrahim Karim
- Metaphysical Bible Dictionary by Charles Fillmore
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify