Dr. Nathan Riley: She + He = Life
Need a better understanding of female anatomy and how to give you and your partner the best chance of having a healthy, happy child safely and naturally?
Dr. Nathan Riley describes the problems men have with toxic sperm and explains why artificial insemination is a biohack (and not a good one) in this very fertile Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Nathan and his work via social media on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube along with his Holistic OBGYN Podcast.
Check out Nathan’s new course, Natural Fertility: An Integrated Approach to Reproductive Health, in the CHEK Shop.
For Living 4D listeners: Nathan is offering a $200 discount on your initial consultation with him at his Beloved Holistics website or for his PRP Fertility Program.
- The real purpose of a sweat lodge. (6:52)
- Are you struggling to become pregnant? (10:35)
- Is artificial insemination a biohack? (19:53)
- Physical, mental training for having a child. (37:36)
- Address physical, mental health challenges before considering any birth interventions. (42:37)
- Toxic sperm. (48:04)
- Organ meats. (53:40)
- Oxytocin: The love hormone. (1:05:13)
- Being born into the world in the absence of love. (1:11:05)
- Bleeding versus ovulating. (1:16:30)
- The causes of most fertility issues. (1:36:12)
- Describing the process of conception. (1:44:52)
- Birth control pills. (1:57:07)
- Conscious conception. (2:14:08)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- The Hammer of Witches by Christopher Mackay
- The work of Rene Descartes and Michel Odent
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- HELLP Syndrome
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Aquatic ape theory
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- The Business of Birth Control
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Mansal Denton, Sara Gustafson and Emily Abbott
- Paul’s previous Living 4D conversations with Nathan in episodes 148 and 160
- Holistic Health and Performance For Woman
- Molecules of Emotion by Candace Pert
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price
- The Schwarzbein Principle: The Truth About Losing Weight, Being Healthy and Feeling Younger by Dr. Diana Schwarzbein
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify