Nate Ortiz: The Wounded Healer
Growing up homeless and beyond poor. Surrounded by drugs, addiction and abuse. Branded autistic and needing special care for life.
These descriptors sound like a recipe for disaster until you meet Nate Ortiz who learned how to reclaim his mind and his life and help others do the very same thing as a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3 in this inspiring Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Nate at his website where you can download his free Fat Loss and Nutrition masterclass. Check out Nate on social media via YouTube, Instagram and TikTok and on his Be Great With Nate podcast.
- Growing up biracial, bullied, beyond poor and abused. (4:47)
- A future in basketball? (15:05)
- Feeling grounded for the first time. (24:55)
- Learning from his mentor’s mentor. (38:57)
- Using imagination to become driven. (49:25)
- Maintaining your center. (52:04)
- Becoming a CHEK Practitioner. (58:17)
- How you can lose your body and creativity. (1:06:41)
- Cheating on Dr. Quiet. (1:18:17)
- “The entire universe is the physical manifestation of God dreaming deep.” (1:27:45)
- Stop using your brain. (1:33:25)
- Racism and the victim archetype. (1:40:17)
- Nate’s why. (1:51:15)
- Handling fears. (2:01:07)
- A worst case exercise. (2:05:58)
- Spending or investing? (2:20:18)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Nate on Sahara Rose’s Highest Self podcast
- The work of Bob Hurley and Kabir
- Indra’s net
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Elliot Hulse and Michael Reynolds
- The Tarot Handbook: Practical Applications of Ancient Visual Symbols by Angeles Arrien
- It Didn’t Start With You by Mark Wolynn
- Rocket Fuel on a Budget by Joanna Rushton
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify