Dr. Robert Gilbert: Sacred Geometry
How does spirit and science connect? Why are patterns a part of everything we see and do? Where is our world heading in 2023?
Paul talks sacred geometry, paradigm shifts, thought forms and subtle bodies with Dr. Robert Gilbert, director of the Vesica Institute and the first non-Egyptian certified to teach BioGeometry, in this very metaphysical Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Robert’s work with sacred geometry at vesica.org.
For Living 4D listeners: Save $75 off two of the Vesica Institute’s most popular courses — Essential Teachings and Practices of Spiritual Science and The Personal Wavelength (good for one year of unlimited access) — by using the promo code PAUL75 at checkout.
- Science made more complicated than it needs to be. (6:43)
- The mythology we’re taught in modern education. (15:59)
- How paradigm shifts happen. (22:14)
- One of the great secrets of sacred geometry. (38:36)
- There’s a pattern behind everything. (45:36)
- Metaphysics 101. (54:03)
- Discovering the two spectrums. (1:05:38)
- The hidden side of sacred geometry. (1:15:06)
- How spirit and science connect. (1:26:07)
- Don’t teach the Americans! (1:34:11)
- Thought forms and information fields. (1:39:49)
- Elemental beings. (1:53:17)
- Obsidian absorbs toxic energies. (2:05:50)
- Sonic geometry. (2:12:45)
- A great and lost secret of spiritual and personal development: Structuring the subtle bodies. (2:18:32)
- The 12 lotus pedals of the human heart. (2:25:17)
- The regent of cosmic intelligence. (2:35:40)
- Why are we here? (2:55:12)
- Free agents in the universe. (3:00:44)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Sacred Geometry: Spiritual Science featuring Robert Gilbert on Gaia
- The Kingdom of the Gods by Geoffrey Hodson
- Black-body radiation
- Radiesthesia and radionics
- Vesica piscis
- The work of Ruth Drown, Mandara Cromwell, Dr. Peter Guy Masters, Hans Jenny and Marcel Vogel
- The Catalyst of Power by Jon Whale
- Space, Time and Self by F. Norman Pearson
- Cave of brahma
- The Vesica 2023 Resource Guide
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Dr. Ibrahim Karim and John Stuart Reid
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify