Selina Delangre: The Salt of the Earth
You won’t look at a bottle of salt at the grocery store quite the same way after listening to Paul’s spicy Living 4D conversation with Selina Delangre, CEO of Celtic Ocean International.
Learn more about Selina at Selina Naturally and on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
For Living 4D listeners: Selina is offering a 20 percent discount on your first order at her website and a free copy of her book, In Her Element: Sea Salt, Surrender and a Journey to a Whole Life, by using the promo code CHEK20 at checkout.
- “It was like walking into a museum of information…” (4:51)
- Empowering young people sums up Selina’s values. (17:33)
- The dubious “dangers” of consuming salt. (29:05)
- Don’t buy any salt containing additives. (42:53)
- Are there microplastics in your salt? (59:15)
- What people don’t understand about seasonings. (1:17:20)
- How Selina and her company rebounded after a flood wiped her out while competing with Amazon. (1:28:03)
- Selina talks to her son with the help of a psychic. (1:39:34)
- Selina’s advice for raising a special needs child. (1:48:31)
- “I am one who tries to create something new, rather than change the old.” (1:59:18)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of George Ohsawa, Michio Kushi, Dr. Royal Lee and René Quinton
- Herb Alpert is…
- The Salt Fix: Why The Experts Got It All Wrong and How Eating More Can Save Your Life by Dr. James DiNicolantonio
- Sea Salt’s Hidden Powers by Jacques DeLangre
- Happiness is a Choice by Drs. Frank Minirth and Paul Meier
- The mother liquor
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Dr. Tom Cowan
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify