Darryl Schoon: Docking At the Mothership
During this holiday season, are you finding your mind drifting to what’s to come in the New Year, especially with so much uncertainty in the world right now?
Take a magical carpet ride with Darryl Schoon, whose work spans the realms of economics, metaphysics and spirituality, as he explains why getting in touch with our inner selves matters so much and how approaching life as a bit of a fox and a hedgehog can help you stay prepared for what’s to come in this amazing Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Darryl’s work at his website. Save 15 percent on his new book, Docking at the Mothership, at Amazon throughout the month of Decemeber.
- All of us are victims of our own judgements without knowing it. (12:47)
- Approaching life as a fox, a hedgehog or a bit of both. (20:23)
- “Each of us is where we are because that’s where we’re supposed to be, not where we want to be.” (29:59)
- “This isn’t it.” (41:41)
- Darryl predicted the subprime economic disaster of 2008 way before it happened. (47:28)
- “Will a future that never happens determine what I do today?” (1:04:50)
- “Everything you think is correct…” (1:14:43)
- “Each one of us is loved in ways we cannot imagine.” (1:27:38)
- Appreciating the magnificence of life. (1:33:42)
- “Luck is love’s reflection shining in your path.” (1:39:18)
- The higher self and the limited self. (1:45:09)
- Be open to the unexpected. (1:56:43)
- Do you put God in a box? (2:04:01)
- Capitalism is circulating credit and debt, not free markets. (2:12:56)
- Darryl’s daily prayer for the past five years. (2:27:59)
- Do you love humanity but hate people? (2:34:50)
- The Aquarian age is coming… (2:44:23)
- A ship of fools. (2:57:05)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Darryl on Open Minds with Regina Meredith on Gaia
- Darryl on Jeffrey Mishlove’s New Thinking Allowed on YouTube
- Time of the Vulture by Darryl Schoon
- The One True Religion by Michael and Rebecca Bucci
- Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction by Philip Tetlock and Dan Gardner
- The Lazy Man’s Way to Riches by Joe Karbo and Richard Nixon
- The Act of Will by Dr. Roberto Assagiolo and Dorothy Firman
- A Course in Miracles by Helen Schucman and William Thetford
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The work of Buckminster Fuller, Jean Gebser and Michael Bucci
- Penny: A Documentary Film
- The Impersonal Life by Joseph Benner
- Homeless Man Lost Millions, Now Lives in an Oakland Tent City from the Invisible People page on YouTube
- Fiat money and hyperinflation
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Zeus Yiamouyiannis
- The Jonestown massacre
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify