Christina Hildebrand: Effective Activism
How do activists succeed in achieving lasting changes in our world?
Learn the ins and out of smart activism and how to get started in your community with Christine Hildebrand, the founder and president of A Voice For Choice, in this Living 4D conversation.
Discover more about Christine and her organization on social media via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, BitChute and Parler.
- How Christina created A Voice For Choice. (4:03)
- Online petitions don’t do much for advocacy, but personal contact with legislators and local officials does matter. (16:20)
- The effect of fear mongering may be greater than any placebo/nocebo effect. (35:49)
- A mythical transition. (47:01)
- “To me, the COVID-19 lockdowns tore apart everything that makes us whole.” (1:04:03)
- Christine explains why her organization sells masks, although she doesn’t believe in them. (1:13:53)
- Easy things like sending postcards have a greater impact than emails or petitions. (1:24:00)
- What is justice? (1:32:19)
- What’s really killing Americans. (1:48:07)
- Censorship. (2:02:42)
- Creating alternative systems. (2:19:02)
- What do you want to change over the next decade? (2:37:09)
- Like many things, activism is a marathon, not a sprint. (2:46:14)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Dr. Ibrahim Karim, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Mikki Willis, Dimitry Serov and JP Sears
- The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- Turtles All The Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth edited by Zoey O’Toole
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines and The Forgotten History by Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk
- The work of Reiner Fuellmich
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg
- Sacred Geometry: Spiritual Science with Robert Gilbert on Gaia
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
- Oneness vs. the 1% by Vandana and Kartikey Shiva
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify