Sasha Armstrong: The Dog Shaman
How you communicate with your pet on a daily basis often says a lot about how evolved you are as a human being. Pets have their own ways of communicating their needs, if their human companions are really paying attention.
Learn why the alpha hierarchy is so important in any relationship with your pet and how dogs really communicate with their human companions from canine behaviorist Sasha Armstrong in this Living 4D conversation. (Don’t miss Paul’s electrifying experience with a shock collar!)
Check out Sasha’s work on her Canine State of Mind website and on social media via Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
For Living 4D listeners: Sign up for Sasha’s new course, The Embodied Alpha Masterclass, and save 30 percent when you use the promo code paulchek30 at checkout time.
- Dogs were the original teachers for humans. (5:25)
- Working with the behaviors of a dog begins with educating his/her human companion. (11:43)
- How dogs benefit from being with humans. (13:10)
- The alpha male hierarchy between dogs and humans. (20:08)
- What happens when there’s a lack of an alpha hierarchy in families and canines. (32:59)
- Most dogs eat biologically inappropriate, dead foods. (49:12)
- What combinations of animals can you raise safely in the same home? (1:04:03)
- Treating dogs as status symbols, not with real care. (1:12:19)
- “Dogs have needs, not wants or desires.” (1:16:19)
- Working with veterinarians. (1:24:04)
- How codependency plays out between dogs and owners. (1:31:27)
- Dogs speak energy, not English. (1:40:00)
- Treating your dog’s undesirable behaviors with this magical technique. (1:59:17)
- Shock collar 1 Paul 0. (2:04:24)
- Resetting your dog’s behavior in public. (2:11:49)
- What Paul would do if one of his dogs talked to him. (2:29:56)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Dr. Barbara Royal
- The Forever Dog by Rodney Habib and Dr. Karen Shaw Becker
- The Royal Treatment: A Natural Approach to Wildly Healthy Pets by Dr. Barbara Royal
- Soylent Green
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify