Charles Eisenstein: Waking Up to Reality
Are you discovering what you learned in old school, traditional schools hasn’t served you in life for a long time?
Embrace the importance of your core values over what society tells you and learn why it’s so very hard to do that with author and counter-cultural philosopher Charles Eisenstein in this deep Living 4D conversation.
Find out more Charles and his work at his website where you can listen to his A New and Ancient Story Podcast. Find him on social media via Substack, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- “A lot of what I do today is a rebellion against my education.” (3:21)
- Do core values really guide your life? (9:48)
- Who do you trust? (14:05)
- Death avoidance or death postponement? (27:02)
- A very ancient pattern. (38:52)
- The mythological transition in Charles’ work. (55:36)
- The paradise of control. (1:04:17)
- WAIT = Why Am I Talking. (1:15:17)
- Our distorted filtering system. (1:23:42)
- “The ego resists real spiritual practices.” (1:34:11)
- Ecocide. (1:46:05)
- “Reality is relationship.” (1:58:06)
- Why it’s so hard to be a chief. (2:02:06)
- An archetype of the true coach. (2:16:30)
- “The future I fear most is one where humanity persists despite having destroyed the planet.” (2:30:28)
- “We are living in a miracle.” (2:43:48)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Coronation: Essays From The COVID Moment and Climate: A New Story by Charles Eisenstein
- The work of René Girard, Gigi Coyle and Walter Russell
- Charles’ essays The Coronation, The Rehearsal is Over and Mob Morality and the Unvaxxed
- Ubuntu: I am because you are.
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with James Carse, Laird Hamilton and Jonathan Bluestein
- Charles’ recent appearance on the Kyle Kingsbury Podcast
- Dr. Nathan Riley’s Holistic OBGYN Podcast
- The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism by Naomi Klein
- Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility and The Religious Case Against Belief by James Carse
- King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine by Robert Moore
- The Web of Meaning: Integrating Science and Traditional Wisdom to Find Our Place in the Universe by Jeremy Lent
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify