JP Sears: The Jester’s Wisdom
The world has changed a lot and so has JP Sears since his first appearance on Living 4D more than three years ago!
JP shares what he’s learned about speaking truth, real freedom, changing his opinions about guns and what Pottenger’s cats has to do with it in this very personal Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about JP and his work on his website and his Awaken With JP podcast. Follow him on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- JP’s new mission: Freedom. (6:20)
- “Without a spiritual understanding and context, it’s very easy to lose one’s sanity with what’s going on.” (26:09)
- Speak your truth and risk being deplatformed online. (31:31)
- Pottenger’s cats: Does this classic study foreshadow what’s going on today? (44:26)
- “Giving up your freedom is the most dangerous thing you’ll ever experience.” (50:56)
- JP on guns. (59:39)
- Define evil. (1:18:04)
- Are you triggered by tyrants? (1:27:18)
- A mythical transition. (1:33:38)
- The importance of principles. (1:45:35)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Bhagavad Gita (in English) by Hari Chetan
- Pottenger’s Cats: A Study in Nutrition by Francis Pottenger
- The work of Tim Kennedy
- The U.S. invasion of Grenada
- JP Sears on Tucker Carlson Today
- The Religious Case Against Belief by James Carse
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify