Emily Abbott: The Bliss Woman
How do women begin to feel the freedom to express themselves sexually and authentically? By learning and exploring with an expert like Emily Abbott, who teaches women the inner and outer worlds of their sexuality.
Emily shares her transition from star athlete to sexual expert/advocate, and describes the need for women to go on their own Heroine’s Journey in this intimate Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Emily and her work at her website and on Instagram.
For Living 4D listeners: Save $200 on Emily’s new course, Hammer of the Goddess. Fill out the form to explore your Warrior Goddess at this link.
- Learning how to make love to yourself is an art. (5:38)
- The pursuit of freedom, power and influence and the masculinization Emily embraced to be a successful professional CrossFit athlete. (10:01)
- Emily fails a drug test. (14:17)
- An Ayahuasca ceremony opened up Emily’s commitment to her pussy. (18:27)
- The Heroine’s Journey. (31:41)
- The vagus nerve connection. (41:50)
- “In my journey, I learned it’s 100 percent my responsibility.” (54:05)
- A deeper need for women to care for their bodies. (1:03:54)
- Men: Are you co-creating with your partners on everything to solve “impossible” sexual problems? (1:15:00)
- The more sexual healing Emily has done, the more it has expanded her ability to tell people like how much she loves them, especially her parents. (1:30:43)
- Exploring the forgotten goddess inside them doesn’t mean women must give up the warrior. (1:36:42)
- “Shame and guilt are powerful tools of control on female and male sexuality.” (1:48:34)
- How men can improve the sexual connections they have with women: Slow down and learn the language of her body and pussy. (2:12:45)
- Build your life around sacred time. (2:19:46)
- How many women really know their pelvic anatomy? (2:28:38)
- The spoken/unspoken agreements between partners. (2:44:24)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Tami Lynn Kent, Martin Beaudoin, Vandana Shiva, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Barry Komisaruk and Beverly Whipple
- Mantak Chia on Sexual Healing on YouTube
- The Magdalen Manuscript: The Alchemies of Horus and Sex Magic of Isis by Tom Kenyon and Judi Sion
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Dr. Kelly Brogan
- Amy Fornier’s Awakening Aphrodite podcast
- Dr. Nathan Riley’s Holistic OBGYN Podcast
- Life Force, The Scientific Basis by Claude Swanson
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify