Rachel Epstein: Imagination and Healing
The power of your mind and imagination can make you strong or harm you if you’re not careful…
Heal some of the inner obstacles standing in your way of inner peace and wholeness with the help of Rachel Epstein.
Rachel shares seven different imagination exercises based on Paul’s 4 Doctors principles in this visionary Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Rachel’s work with her late husband Dr. Jerry Epstein at their website and at Reversing the Trauma of War. Learn more about them via social media on YouTube and Facebook.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 10 percent on any book or CD/DVD set on the catalog page of their website by using the promo code CHEK10 at checkout.
- “If you want to heal, you have to adapt.” (9:56)
- An epiphany from the invisible world. (15:27)
- Imaginal vs. imaginary realms. (36:47)
- A case of aphantasia. (44:56)
- Connecting to the imaginal through nature. (50:32)
- The mind thinking in pictures is like talking to your body to heal. (55:06)
- Three reasons people consult with Rachel. (1:07:18)
- Follow Rachel in Swallowing the Rainbow, an imagination exercise. (1:15:19)
- Be Your Own Hero, a second imagination exercise. (1:29:26)
- Chlorophyll, a third imagination exercise. (1:35:35)
- Sandman, a fourth imagination exercise. (1:47:11)
- The Net of Anxiety, a fifth imagination exercise. (1:52:07)
- Heal the Back and Overcome Doubt, a sixth imagination exercise. (2:01:54)
- Correcting the images in your head. (2:05:46)
- Using imagery to heal PTSD. (2:13:47)
- The Mummy, a final imagination exercise. (2:22:45)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Healing Visualization: Creating Health Through Imagery and Kabbalah For Inner Peace: Imagery and Insights to Guide You Through Your Day by Dr. Gerald Epstein
- Reversing the Trauma of War: PTSD Help for Veterans, Active Duty Personnel and Their Families by Rachel Epstein and Dr. Phyllis Kahaney
- Emotional Anatomy: The Structure of Experience by Stanley Keleman
- Asthma Free in 21 Days: The Breakthrough Mind-Body Healing Program by Kathryn Shafer
- Inconceivable: A Woman’s Triumph Over Despair And Statistics by Julie Indichova (20th anniversary edition)
- DreamBirth: Transforming the Journey of Childbirth Through Imagery by Dr. Catherine Shainberg
- The Healing Field on Gaia
- More Ways Than One: The Mystic Spiral with Jill Purce on YouTube
- The telomere
- The work of Thomas Hanna, Stanley Keleman, Vilayanur Ramachandran, Ingo Swann and Collette Aboulker-Muscat
- Dr. Jerry Epstein with Hy Ansel interviewed on The Other Side on YouTube
- The Biology of Transcendence by Joseph Chilton Pearce
- The Mystic Spiral: Journey of the Soul by Jill Purce
- It Didn’t Start With You by Mark Wolynn
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify