Dr. Stanton Hom: Human Truth
How has COVID-19 changed the ways parents make health decisions with their young children in mind?
Dr. Stanton Hom, one of a select group of certified professionals working as a prenatal/pediatric chiropractor, shares the essentials parents should follow to raise a physically and mentally healthy child in this cautionary Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Stanton’s work at his website and the Future Generations Community website and on social media via Instagram here and here. Listen to his Future Generations podcast, including his recent conversation with Paul here.
- Stanton is one of 62 certified professionals in America working as a prenatal/pediatric chiropractor. (3:11)
- The differences in children born at home. (11:55)
- The CDC acknowledges a mental health crisis among kids. (20:41)
- The essentials parents need to know to care for their kids. (35:34)
- Why did the CDC lower developmental milestones for young children? (58:04)
- Can your child do a toe dig? (1:17:32)
- Breastfeeding means much more to babies than nourishment. (1:38:00)
- Young parents do more research on car seats, cribs and crawling mats than vaccines. (1:48:13)
- Adverse reactions to vaccine exposures. (2:04:10)
- A healthy state of awareness. (2:16:42)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Dr. Mercola’s Total Health Program by Joseph Mercola, Brian Vaszily and Kendra Pearsall
- The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine by Ted Kaptchuk
- Pottenger’s Cats: A Study in Nutrition by Francis Pottenger
- The CDC’s updated and controversial developmental milestones for kids in Parents
- Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy by Dr. Frank Netter
- The work of Dr. Stuart Fischbein, Dr. Vladimir Janda, Dr. Karel Lewit, Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Dr. Mariano Rocabado, Dr. Lawrence Palevsky and Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Vojta therapy
- The Arndt-Schulz rule
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines and The Forgotten History by Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk
- Chiropractic Approach to Head Pain by Darryl Curl
- Wisdom of the Body Moving by Linda Hartle
- The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care by Sally Fallon Morell and Tom Cowan
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Dr. Nathan Riley, Josh Trent, Dr. Kelly Brogan, Sayer Ji and Dr. Sherry Tenpenny
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify