Jason Pickard: Finding Soul
When does the student become the teacher?
Jason Pickard made his mark in the world of finance as a very successful portfolio manager at a large hedge fund, but making that incredibly lucrative living left him sick, morbidly obese and psychologically “small.”
Jason describes his incredible transformation to whole health inside and out thanks to the 4 Doctors and his spiritual relationship with Paul that has evolved from mentorship to deep friendship in this loving Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Jason’s life and work with Paul at the University of Virginia’s Contemplative Sciences Center.
- Jason finds soul through one of his first loves. (3:53)
- Jason became a millionaire as a trader by age 26. (8:11)
- Does Jason know more than a lot of CHEK Professionals? (17:47)
- The 4 Doctors of Trading. (23:45)
- Are you checking your morning heart rate? (36:07)
- How Jason used art and meditation to recover from losing $100 million in two hours. (44:47)
- From escaping chaos at home to meeting Alex Gray. (52:33)
- The power of music. (1:06:07)
- “If you can find something better, you can be my teacher…” (1:12:56)
- What is your birth card in the Tarot deck? (1:39:23)
- A plant medicine ceremony is not a casual, recreational experience. (1:50:02)
- A sense of eldership. (1:58:46)
- Dreaming yourself into existence. (2:02:25)
- Jason describes taking HLC2. (2:15:00)
- A Dr. Diet duet. (2:24:48)
- Nature deficit disorder. (2:38:40)
- What Jason is dreaming into existence now. (2:44:45)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Paul Tudor Jones, Joseph Chilton Pearce, Terence McKenna, William C.C. Chen, Master Sifu Fong Ha, Ram Dass, Dr. Klaus Schwab and Weston A. Price
- Weather trading
- Alex Gray discusses working on The Great Turn and with the band Tool on YouTube
- The Shaman’s Body by Arnold Mindell
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Gabby Reece, Laird Hamilton, Ben Greenfield, Dave Asprey, White Eagle Medicine Woman, Paul Levy, James Wanless, Jeffrey Armstrong, Laurel Airica, James Tunney, Dr. Ibrahim Karim, Mike Salemi, Dr. Tom Cowan and Mark Wolynn
- How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy
- The Golf Biomechanic’s Manual
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify