Dimitry Serov: EMF Hazards: A Life-or-Death Situation
Cell phones and tablets have become indispensable tools that help us stay connected with our families and the world over the past two decades. However, our bodies pay a huge price for all that convenience, thanks to exposure from electromagnetic fields (EMFs) emitted from those devices.
If you’re staring at your phone or tablet for hours every day without a worry, you may think twice about it after listening to Aires Tech CEO Dimitry Serov describe the problems our bodies face from the cumulative effect of EMF exposure in this Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Aires Tech’s LifeTune EMF/EMR protection devices on their website (save 15 percent on any purchase you make by using the code CHEK15 at checkout) and on social media via Facebook and Instagram.
- Aires Tech spent $2 million over two years on technical due diligence required by Canadian regulators to take the company public in 2019. (7:21)
- The two types of electromagnetic fields. (13:15)
- An example of a passive microprocessor: A chip in the average credit card. (19:32)
- Ever touched a rainbow? (28:16)
- There’s no accounting for the cumulative effects of EMF exposure by federal regulators. (31:52)
- Comparing 4G to 5G. (44:49)
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity. (56:46)
- Passive ways to protect your health from EMFs, like turning off your Wi-Fi router at night. (1:05:57)
- Electromagnetic pollution derived from electric cars. (1:12:35)
- The military connection to EMF protection tools. (1:23:39)
- The Internet of Things (IoT). (1:31:13)
- Brain fog. (1:42:16)
- Exposing water to 5G. (1:53:27)
- The seriously negative effects of exposing your child to EMFs before age 13. (2:02:55)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life by Robert Becker and Gary Selden
- The Faraday cage
- Safety Code 6
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg
- A Practical Guide to Vibrational Medicine: Energy Healing and Spiritual Transformation by Richard Gerber
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Dolf Zantinge
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify