Allison Pelot: How to Thrive
Do you have challenges with giving back to yourself and receiving love and kindness from others? Do you give so much to others that you don’t have a deep, loving relationship with yourself?
Allison Pelot returns to the podcast to explore what thriving in this post-pandemic world really means and talk about her new book, Finally Thriving (buy it here) in this very loving Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Allison and her work with clients at her Pure Energy Wellness website. Find her on social media via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Check out her Integrate Yourself podcast on Apple Podcasts.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 10 percent on Allison’s Finally Thriving group coaching program at this link by using the code chek10 at checkout.
- Wellness out of fear. (5:05)
- A journey of creativity. (11:44)
- Disagreeing with compassion and curiosity. (21:33)
- What thriving really means to Allison. (49:39)
- The pitfalls of giving too much of yourself. (57:26)
- Indicators of thriving. (1:06:43)
- Connecting the head to the heart. (1:17:57)
- “A lot of people have been forced to experience the surrender of life.” (1:24:50)
- Too many people give without practicing the art of receiving. (1:40:22)
- Empowered wellness. (1:52:08)
- Are you using your imagination muscle? (2:06:38)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Clare Graves values model
- Kyle Kingsbury’s podcast conversation with David Icke
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Mark England and Kimberly Kesting, Mark Wolynn and Laird Hamilton
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify