Enna Reittort: The Sacrifice of Earth and Humanity
What does having wealth really mean to you? Is it having an unending flow of cash in your bank account or something far more meaningful and nourishing to your soul?
Enna Reittort returns to discuss the true meaning of sacrifice, what it truly means to have a relationship with your soul that you tap into daily and why words are often an inadequate way to express your deepest feelings in this Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Enna’s work on her website or buy her book Krivda: The Godtrix Against The Matrix as a paperback or an eBook on BookBaby.
- The real meaning of Krivda. (12:43)
- “Let’s go through a real dark and not be poisoned by a false dark.” (25:49)
- An expert class of high priests. (32:14)
- Being poor in wisdom, not wealth. (40:27)
- The burning of ancient trees can be blamed on a poverty of soul. (54:41)
- There’s very little in the man-made world that surpasses the beauty of nature. (1:10:23)
- Feeling trapped by the gods of money, disease and science? (1:20:19)
- The long game of the gods. (1:33:11)
- Words may limit your ability to tap into deeper truths. (1:42:54)
- The horror of sacrifice through the ages. (1:49:25)
- One million people. (2:01:00)
- Fake life. (2:17:10)
- Do you have a daily connection with your soul? (2:25:51)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Plato’s Cave
- Modern Man in Search of a Soul by Carl Jung
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Freddy Silva
- Metabolic Man: Ten Thousand Years From Eden by Charles Wharton
- When God Was a Woman by Merlin Stone
- The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion With No Name by Brian Muraresku
- Fire in the Head: Shamanism and the Celtic Spirit by Tom Cowan
- Paul’s shows you how to use the Mu Meditation technique on YouTube
- Paul’s Primal Pattern® Eating course
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify