Paul Chek: The Danger of Living in Two Realities
Are you so focused moment-by-moment on your mobile phones, tablets and computer screens you feel as if you’re losing a connection with life?
Paul shares his grave concerns about the invasion of digital media via portable electronics and what you can do to take back your life today for the health of Mother Earth and yourselves in this solo Living 4D podcast.
View the blackboard that Paul references during this podcast at this link.
- The elements that give you life force energy. (2:37)
- Do this thought exercise. (9:41)
- You’re exposed to a ton of information every day. (17:03)
- Why space is so important. (29:08)
- Our relationships with plants, animals and myth. (35:11)
- Your mobile phone isn’t a living thing. (47:51)
- Movement: A form of creativity. (55:44)
- Hemp: Cheaper to manage and grows back faster than trees. (1:07:00)
- “Applied knowledge is power.” (1:15:57)
- Modern Shamanism defined. (1:22:29)
- Time to be a better steward of our planet and ourselves. (1:32:20)
- What would love do now? (1:40:16)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- James Lovelock’s Gaia hypothesis
- This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climate by Naomi Klein
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg
- The work of Jean Gebser, Arthur M. Young, Francis Bacon and Ken Wilbur
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Dr. Monica Gagliano
- Paul’s Living 4D Evolve series starting with Evolve Yourself Physically
- Paul’s Living 4D series on Ancient Wisdom and Reimagining Your Health and Performance
- Paul’s Living 4D episode on Creating Real Health
- Paul’s Living 4D episode on The People Who Changed My Life
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
- The Creepy Line on YouTube
- Inner Evolution with Dr. Bruce Lipton on Gaia
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify