Enna Reittort: Jesus: The Perpetual Betrayal of Humanity
Have you done any more deep thinking about the story of Jesus as an adult than what you learned as a kid in Sunday School?
Anthropologist Enna Reittort returns for a second week to explore the darkness behind Christianity, explain why people are taught being poor is sinful and teach you how to be your own God in this heavenly Living 4D podcast.
Learn more about Enna’s work on her website or buy her book Krivda: The Godtrix Against The Matrix as a paperback or an eBook on BookBaby.
- What people don’t understand about the dark history of Christianity. (11:16)
- Predictive programming. (24:52)
- The real origins of Jesus. (31:40)
- A double Messiah. (36:30)
- Christenings to wash away the “sins” of poverty. (45:27)
- Jesus learns how to preach to his followers. (50:01)
- When the God of Money and debt emerge. (1:01:09)
- Is it a sin to be poor? (1:10:04)
- The crucifixion. (1:29:49)
- The soul of Jesus trapped in false rituals. (1:37:14)
- Learning how to be your own God. (1:46:54)
- Egregores in our modern world. (1:51:04)
- Build your own esoteric powers to be a human being. (2:07:05)
- Is humanity living in an infantile state? (2:11:15)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion With No Name by Brian Muraresku
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Laurel Airica
- The work of Joseph Rael, Joseph P. Farrell and Klaus Schwab
- Paul’s solo Living 4D podcast on Why Kings Kill Your Children
- Oneness vs. the 1% by Vandana and Kartikey Shiva
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify