Ryan Sprague: The Cannabist: Healing Through Science and Ceremony
How can you get the most out of cannabis?
Listen to an expert like Ryan Sprague, a pioneer in the Conscious Cannabis movement, who coaches clients on how to engage with the plant in this discerning Living 4D podcast.
Learn more about Ryan on his Highly Optimized podcast and on social media via Facebook and Instagram here and here.
For Living 4D listeners: Save $500 on Ryan’s 10-week Connect With Cannabis course by using the promo code CHEK10.
- “Cannabis acts like a mirror.” (9:39)
- The big minuses of hydroponic cannabis. (12:04)
- Why Ryan is a cannabis snob. (16:36)
- Are you using cannabis to numb out? (28:47)
- Despite its popularity, people are more uneducated about cannabis than ever before. (37:20)
- Therapeutic uses for cannabis. (45:32)
- Sex and cannabis. (50:00)
- Ryan describes his cannabis coaching course. (55:05)
- Your personal biochemistry affects how cannabis works, or doesn’t. (1:03:05)
- BioGeometry changed the way Ryan grows cannabis. (1:07:02)
- How cannabis became a part of Ryan’s life as a teenager. (1:16:34)
- When Ryan realized he was abusing cannabis. (1:23:22)
- The feminine energy in cannabis. (1:31:32)
- Ever experience a can jam? (1:42:06)
- Tobacco versus cannabis. (1:46:53)
- The very practical reasons to take Ryan’s cannabis course. (2:00:37)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- New England Grass Roots Foundation
- The work of Jagadish Chandra Bose, Wolfgang Ernst Pauli, Paul Stamets and Julia Ross
- Cannabis sativa
- Cephalic phases responses and appetite from Nutrition Reviews
- Leaf with Dr. William Courtney on YouTube
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Alicia Rose, Jared Pickard, Dr. Monica Gagliano and Ian Morris
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify