Dr. Monica Gagliano: Is Nature Conscious?
Could plants really be sentient beings who are capable of understanding and communicating with us?
Dr. Monica Gagliano shares her amazing life’s journey that nearly led her away from science until “the plants rescued the scientist in me” in this environmentally conscious Living 4D podcast conversation.
Learn more about Monica and her work on her website and on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Growing up in Italy, Monica recognized the relationship between nature and health. (15:20)
- Monica’s work with plants emerged from a moral crisis in her research on marine animals. (24:28)
- Monica’s first plant medicine ceremony led to her deal with plants. (29:56)
- You have to choose to hear plants talking to you in this noisy Western world of ours. (41:20)
- The collective spirit between plants and humans. (50:32)
- Are we unidimensional or multi-dimensional beings? (1:06:05)
- Monica and her plants find a place to call home. (1:10:49)
- A specialist of impossibilities. (1:23:10)
- “We glorify innovation, pioneering and new bright ideas, but the truth is that pioneers don’t fit very well with the educational system.” (1:30:25)
- Monica recognizes plants have consciousness for the first time in the lab. (1:37:09)
- Discovering the acoustic relationship between humans and plants. (1:50:02)
- The true and deeper meaning of reciprocity. (2:07:12)
- An amazing time of initiation. (2:20:34)
- Monica’s call to action: Resonant Earth. (2:31:19)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Thus Spoke The Plant by Monica Gagliano and Suzanne Simard
- Monica’s interview with the New York Times
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird
- The work of Cleve Backster
- The Quantum Revelation: A Radical Synthesis of Science and Spirituality by Paul Levy
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Paul Levy and James Carse
- Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility by James Carse
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify