Dr. Kelly Brogan: What is Life Teaching Us Now?
How do you help to facilitate changes in others? Do you treat people like a hardcore drill sergeant or do you consider their consent and work with them more gently?
Best-selling author and holistic psychiatrist Dr. Kelly Brogan shares what it’s like to have a soft, open heart and a strong spine and explains why people “outsource” their power to others in this deep Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Kelly’s work on her website, Telegram and her Vital Life Community here.
For Living 4D listeners: Download free guides and e-books written and produced by Kelly at this link.
- Are you grieving or angered about the state of our environment? (6:44)
- Dancing in complementarity. (12:08)
- Having a strong spine and a soft, open heart. (24:16)
- “Science and information can’t hold a candle to the power of trauma.” (36:57)
- The essence of readiness. (45:01)
- Why are people outsourcing their full power to others? (58:46)
- Tasting the power of choice. (1:08:27)
- “I have faith that people will be exposed to the information they need.” (1:19:37)
- “How would it change who it is you are right now to see the divine in what’s in front of you?” (1:41:53)
- Do you consider the concept of consent when wanting to help others? (1:50:31)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- PLOS One study on the decline of insects
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Kelly’s paper on Healing Graves’ Disease Thorough Lifestyle Changes: A Case Report in Advances in Mind-body Medicine
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Dave Murphy and Sayer Ji
- Silent Spring by Rachel Carlson
- The work of Edward Edinger and Alan Watts
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify