Dr. Nathan Riley and Angie Chek: The Inner World of Birth and Parenting
Are you planning for a baby in the near future and need some guidance on the best next steps to take?
Dr. Nathan Riley returns to Living 4D along with Angie Chek to share some important advice about choosing the right physician, the low intervention birth process, the three stages of childhood development and how to handle fevers in this gentle conversation.
Learn more about Nathan’s work at his Beloved Holistics website and podcast.
For Living 4D listeners: Save $50 on your first consultation with Nathan or 10 percent on a time-bank purchase at Beloved Holistics by using the code CHEK10. For health professionals, consider Nathan’s Collaborator Program.
- Do you have a real relationship with your doctor? (7:53)
- What does a low intervention birth process look like? (19:30)
- Childbirth is a rite of passage and spiritual process, not a medical procedure. (27:15)
- Why the health of a Mom’s gut microbiome is so important, especially for her baby. (36:53)
- Doctors don’t have all of the answers. (44:07)
- The Golden Hour of bonding between a Mom and her baby. (1:02:43)
- Does your baby sleep in bed with you? (1:15:09)
- Nathan’s stages of childhood development. (1:24:39)
- Potty training. (1:34:30)
- The purpose of fevers in children. (1:43:47)
- “Life has to be seen as an adventure, not an outcome.” (2:00:48)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Natasha Campbell-McBride
- The Bitter Pill by Ellen Grant
- The Soul of Discipline by Kim John Payne
- The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care by Sally Fallon Morell and Tom Cowan
- The work of Ehrenfried Pfeiffer and Marie-Louise von Franz
- Biochemical Individuality by Roger Williams
- Science in Agriculture: Advanced Methods For Sustainable Farming by Arden Andersen
- The Biology of Transcendence by Joseph Chilton Pearce
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify