Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD: The Healer Within
How do you launch a healing practice like tai chi or qigong? What are the benefits or differences between them?
Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD, explains the differences between doing 99 days of daily practice versus 100 and how your body produces the most profound medicines in needs on its own in this healing Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Roger’s work at the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi and on social media via Facebook.
For Living 4D listeners: Roger is offering a free membership to his private Tai Chi and Qigong Way web portal. Also, you can save $75 on Roger’s Healer Within Medical Qigong video program and $50 on his Breath Medicine program. No promo codes are needed to receive these discounts.
- Have you lost touch with your inherency? (11:33)
- “The most profound medicine is produced within the human system for free.” (23:22)
- The four baskets of practice. (30:15)
- A series of accidents. (40:42)
- How qigong and tai chi differ. (57:50)
- Cultivation and presencing determine how successful you’ll be in getting results in a healing practice. (1:11:20)
- The four levels of chi in a human being. (1:17:11)
- A simple way for urbanites to get in touch with nature. (1:23:18)
- Does it take 99 days or 100 for a sustained gong commitment practice? (1:40:13)
- How do we liberate ourselves from default behaviors that harm us? (1:52:25)
- Paul talks to his Momma Plant. (2:00:44)
- The benefits of being in a state of no mind. (2:13:06)
- Do you have a paleo brain? (2:19:15)
- Roger’s diagnosis for humanity from the POV of Chinese Medicine: Deranged chi. (2:29:38)
- Immortality herbs. (2:43:15)
- What happened to the humans? (3:03:26)
- Are there really 35,000 different forms of qigong? (3:14:06)
- Paul’s new best friend. (3:23:53)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Healer Within: Using Traditional Chinese Techniques to Release Your Body’s Own Medicine, Movement, Massage, Meditation, Breathing and The Healing Promise of Qi: Create Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi by Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD
- The Second Book of the Tao by Stephen Mitchell
- Paul’s vlog on What I Learned From a Bucket on YouTube
- Sapiens: A Graphic History: The Birth of Humankind Vol. 1 by Yuval Noah Harani, David Vandermeulen and Daniel Casanave
- The Perennial Philosophy by Aldous Huxley
- Images of the Solar System from the Hubble Space Telescope
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify