Rachel Fiori: The Essence of Spiritual Development
Do you recognize how you recreate your own illnesses from the inside out? Do you have challenges with resisting changes you know that need to be made?
Paul talks to mystical therapist and life coach Rachel Fiori about what triggering really means and some steps you can take to heal your inner child in this emotional Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Rachel’s work at her website, Masters of Self-University, and on social media via Instagram and Facebook.
- Rachel’s spiritual awakening began at age 13. (5:50)
- How we recreate our own illnesses. (9:15)
- Force vs. power and understanding the difference between the two. (10:49)
- “Behavior is merely a symptom of a deeper problem or wound that needs to be healed.” (22:06)
- If you’re an adult, heal your inner child so it’s not triggered all the time. (35:35)
- Recognize the next layer of growth. (50:48)
- The Golden 3. (1:08:27)
- Taking the mysticism out of religion disempowers you. (1:14:29)
- “To be triggered means something activated something inside of you that pulled you out of peace.” (1:30:33)
- Your mind is a good employee but it’s not intended to be the CEO. (1:37:13)
- Heal the aspects of shadow by saturating them with your love and learn to love your pain. (1:43:28)
- Does the pursuit of more knowledge really transform or heal you? (1:54:36)
- “Our unhealed trauma causes harm to others.” (2:07:27)
- Love is a way of being, not a feeling or emotion. (2:11:56)
- Why do people resist change? (2:20:40)
- “Only a closed heart can break.” (2:31:04)
- How to improve your emotional IQ. (2:44:12)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Josh Trent
- Everything is Here to Help You and Whatever Arises, Love That by Matt Kahn
- The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion With No Name by Brian Muraresku
- The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism by Naomi Klein
- Living The Liberated Life and Dealing With The Pain-Body by Eckhart Tolle
- The work of B.F. Skinner and Erwin Schrodinger
- Shankara’s Crest-Jewel of Discrimination
- Owning Your Own Shadow: Understanding The Dark Side of Psyche by Robert A. Johnson
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify