Robbie Maddison: Jumping Your Limitations
How has the successor to the legendary Evel Knievel surpassed the master, and died five times along the way?
The incredible Robbie Maddison shares how he confronts his fears by checking in with his soul for guidance before every major stunt as he joins Paul for this landmark 150th Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Robbie on social media via Facebook and Instagram.
Check out our Living 4D YouTube channel to watch Robbie in action!
- Learning how to connect mentally and spiritually from Paul to prepared Robbie for his world-record jump New Year’s Eve 2008 in Las Vegas on ESPN. (5:34)
- A preview of Robbie’s next big stunt challenge with skydiving. (11:35)
- How Robbie confronts his fears every day. (18:19)
- Robbie’s challenges of feeling worthy before stunts then reinventing himself afterward. (23:19)
- The potential life-changing injury that Paul treated for Robbie when doctors wouldn’t. (31:29)
- Robbie’s death-defying abilities began when he was 16 months old. (39:04)
- When Paul demanded that God heal him. (43:20)
- Jumping across a football field… twice. (54:46)
- The universe chose life partners for Paul and Robbie. (1:00:09)
- “Every single thing we’re doing in life is made possible because somebody else was living their dream.” (1:17:54)
- Robbie’s greatest fear. (1:23:25)
- Robbie’s next challenges. (1:48:01)
- Robbie checks in with his soul before big stunts to see if he’s worthy, even when it looks hard. (1:57:39)
- Robbie will be launching a YouTube channel to give people looks behind the scenes. (2:13:58)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Robbie performs his Pipe Dream and London Bridge jumps on YouTube
- Robbie and his teammate Tyler Bereman doing the Duct Out through the streets of LA on YouTube
- The Book of Understanding: Creating Your Own Path to Freedom by Osho
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Laird Hamilton
- Paul’s video on releasing the abdominal wall with a foam roller on YouTube
- The Genius programs about Einstein and Picasso on National Geographic
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- The Spiritual Universe: One Physicist’s Vision of Spirit, Soul, Matter and Self by Fred Alan Wolf
- The work of Napoleon Hill
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify