Mark Walsh: Are You Embodied?
Discover what it means to be embodied and how you can regulate your own personal patterns and states with Mark Walsh in this spirited Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Mark’s work at his Embodied Facilitator website, the Embodiment Podcast and on the Embodiment Channel on YouTube. Find him on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Embodiment: A catchall term for arts that involve the body, but in mindful ways, and different than exercise. (9:41)
- “Everyone is unconsciously embodied.” (10:55)
- Do belief systems get in the way of embodiment? (21:53)
- Do we really know how embodied ancient philosophers were only based on their words? (29:18)
- How people become disembodied. (34:29)
- Love lacks operational instructions, but embodiment explains the how. (46:03)
- Self-care on a much deeper level. (1:02:17)
- Social media became a huge economical force before we really understood it. (1:11:52)
- Finding your route to embodiment by building a better skill set. (1:21:29)
- The longest question Mark has ever been asked in an interview. (1:30:05)
- AI vs embodiment. (1:38:27)
- How pressures of the modern world will force us to be more embodied. (1:41:39)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Embodiment: Moving Beyond Mindfulness and The Body in Coaching and Training: An Introduction to Embodied Facilitation by Mark Walsh
- Mark’s ABC centering technique on YouTube
- The Lex Fridman podcast
- The work of O. Fred Donaldson and Dr. Dan Siegel
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Dr. Keith Witt and Eileen Troberman
- Owning Your Own Shadow: Understanding The Dark Side of Psyche by Robert Johnson
- Missing Links with Gregg Braden on Gaia
- One Mind: How Our Individual Mind is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters by Dr. Larry Dossey
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify