Paul Chek: Making the Optimal Decision Every Time
Why do people have so many problems making the right decisions for themselves?
Paul describes the many processes — conscious and unconscious — that influence our ability to make optimal decisions and shares his insights on how to do it better every time in this decisive Living 4D podcast.
- Working with plant medicines taught Paul far more than any other teacher or book. (9:45)
- The antithesis stage of the creation cycle is where you should always expect the unexpected. (16:14)
- Some bad choices we make are out of honest ignorance. (24:07)
- The effects of making choices. (38:18)
- An important tip to guide you in starting your shadow work. (43:16)
- The three choices you can make about any person, place or thing. (47:23)
- Don’t let your dogmas blind you to greater truths. (55:01)
- The mind functions on archetypes. (1:00:09)
- The levels of choice. (1:16:32)
- What archetypes are strongest within you? (1:22:21)
- Archetypal possession affects your choices for the worse. (1:30:19)
- Four addictions that can derail your decisions, as defined by Angeles Arrien. (1:35:47)
- The four functions of consciousness. (1:51:36)
- How does the balance of your intellectual ego affect your decisions? (1:56:34)
- Are you listening to your body to make better choices? (2:10:10)
- Our unconscious speaks to us through our bodies. (2:16:34)
- Don’t abuse your angels! (2:26:43)
- Don’t beat yourself up over making bad decisions. (2:40:05)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel and Kabir
- How Emotions Are Made: The Secret Life of the Brain by Lisa Barrett
- Destructive Emotions: A Scientific Dialogue With The Dalai Lama by Daniel Goleman
- Paul’s Fastest Way to Health series on the CHEK Blog
- Archetype Cards by Caroline Myss
- Paul’s Primal Pattern® Eating e-course
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath
- It Didn’t Start With You by Mark Wolynn
- Bell’s theorem
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Tom Campanaro and Ervin Laszlo
- The Shaman’s Body by Arnold Mindell
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify